|An Illustrated History|
|Studio album by|
|Released||May 21, 2002 (US) (CA)|
The album contains a compilation of Puffy's hits in Japan from their debut ('Asia no Junshin', albeit in English lyrics) up to the time then (most likely the whole inclusion of the Atarashii Hibi single, without the karaoke song).
At least 1 song from each of Puffy's earlier Japanese album releases before 2002 were included with the exception of solosolo.
There is also a bonus movie of 'Boogie-Woogie No.5' able to be seen on a QuickTime Player when placed into a computer.
- Love So Pure (Andy Sturmer)
- True Asia (Asia no Junshin) (English Version) (Yosui Inoue, Tamio Okuda)
- That's the Way It Is (Kore ga Watashi no Ikirumichi) (Tamio Okuda)
- Electric Beach Fever (Nagisa ni Matsuwaru Et Cetera) (Okuda)
- Wild Girls on Circuit (Circuit no Musume) (Okuda)
- Sign of Love Captain Funk's Puffy De Samba Mix (Ai no Shirushi) (Kusano Masamune)
- Puffy de Rumba (Puffy AmiYumi, Tamura Yoriko)
- Talalan (Tararan) (Puffy AmiYumi, Sturmer)
- Sunday Girls (Nichiyoubi no Musume) (Okuda)
- Friends (Tomodachi) (Puffy AmiYumi, Sturmer)
- Mother (Okuda)
- Neholina (Nehorina Hahorina) (Matsumoto Tortoise)
- Brand New Days (Atarashii Hibi) (Puffy AmiYumi, Sturmer)
- Stray Cats Fever (Masanori Sasaji)
- Puffy's Rule (Puffy no Rule) (Okuda, Takashi Furuta)
- Jet Police (Jet Keisatsu) (Okuda)
Bonus QuickTime music video
- Boogie Woogie (No. 5) (Okuda)